Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eid Mubarak

Finally we reach once again Eid Mubarak. We have been fasting over a month now and this time is our time to celebrate our victory. Yea. Only for those who were fasting completely. Opps. Sorry girls. HAHAHA. Just joke because I know you were not fasting for some reasons. Chill okay! HEHEHE.

On this time, I want to apologise if I have done any mistake towards you. I did not mean to hurt you. Yes maybe I did in some circumstances but it could be I did it on purpose. Arghhh. Whatever it is, I AM SORRY. Hope you will accept my apology in any way you like to. I really regret it.
Okay, finished phase 1. Now I want to share with you on what I have got las
t week. HEHEHE. It was really freaking awesome. I did not expect of getting those but I got it somehow. Seriously because I thought in college life, I would never seen this 'transaction' ever again. But still typical of human. I think it indicates more to girls. HAHAHA. Please forgive me.

Want to see it. HAHAHA. You better wish for it because I'm not going to show to you. KIHKIHKIH. I will show to you. And please forgive me once again. ( Does this post is an apology post ). HAHAHA. Okay okay. Let us get this straight. The thing is I have got Eid Mubarak cards from two girls in my class.

I felt good so bad on that day. I thought they held me for a while just wanted to ask
something or made any plan during holiday but what I was expected did not right. Yea. Thank you very much for giving me those cards. It really made my day and made me happy.





Nice isn't it? HAHAHA. Ehh, wait a second dude. Do you see something? Let us zoom for more clear statement in this picture.





It's TRISH! It's TRISH!. Thanks for made me more happier than ever. It seems like everybody knows that I am the Trish Stratus #1 fan. HAHAHA. Well, Trish rules. Whoa! To keep things save, I won't tell you who gave me these cards because they did not know that I am blogging about this. I keep it silent. :p

Last, I just want to wish Happy Eid Ul-Fitr guys. May Allah bless you in all you do along the days on Hari Raya.
Enjoy it with your family and seek for their forgiveness.

Once again I am asking for your apology and remember that yang baik datang dari Allah s.w.t. dan yang buruk datang dari aku. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment