Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Cannot Abide All People

Sometimes winning does not always mean that we are on the top but it could mean that we are doing better on what we have done before. Praised be to Allah I'd had released my tension a bit on what I waded through. Okay! Enough for some emotional feelings and keep smiling all the way. Owh! I am a faker now.

Seriously I do not know how to abide most people and that is sad. For some reasons, somehow I need to know after all. How exactly we can abide someone? I cannot find the answer and if you do, congrats!. I did some research by myself, again that is sad and I found the way to learn it. Something like we were walked on tiptoes when get surrounded by tall people. Are you willing to walk on tiptoes? If you do, it is just a futile because you aren't tall after that. All you get are humiliations because you are the one who humiliates your own self.

I am not saying that it is too easy to satisfy or tolerate with everybody. It comes to an abrupt way. Quite time now, I feel dead and I keep motivating myself not to dwell in the past otherwise I will be regretting it. I abstain myself before do anything that really makes no sense and the result is YES I FAILED! What a shock isn't it? HAHAHA..

I am afraid of one thing and sure it is when people get me wrong and say that I am alienated everybody from someone else. A researcher has found that actually the one who feels that himself/herself is being alienate is not because of others' curse or whatsoever but because of oneself. So, that is why I am afraid to be labelled as a backstabber. If you really know me I think you never thought of that I guess. HAHAHA.. And by the way, that researcher was me. TMTH isn't it? HAHAHA..

Honestly I abhor everybody that comes to me and blames me with shits all the time. This statement indicates to NOBODY. Please do not get me wrong. I am sicked and tired live with full of craps. The one who is going to suffer is myself, my body, my soul, my everything so please I am begging you to stop end this. Just want to let you know, I also abhor racism. HAHAHA.



This is so TRUE.

Somehow, I found this song was bawled my eyes. Try to read this lyric and you will find it as good.

Masihkah ada sekelumit belas?
Mengemis kasihMu, Tuhan
Untukku berpaut dan bersandar
Aku di sinikan tetap terus mencuba
Untuk peroleh cintaMu
Walau ranjaunya menusuk pedih.

How is that?

=D


No comments:

Post a Comment