Monday, May 16, 2016

Lost Soul

May peace be upon you.

This is going to be a short update. Well, life is good, Alhamdulillah. I am so busy with life subhanallah, I can't complain, you know, with everything Allah has decreed for me.

First of all, I would like to say a few things so that you guys can get something from of what I am going to say. I have been pondering with many aspects of life these days. Some that gave me a real slap of reality I needed. I don't really know how to say this without trying to sound like I am judging our ummah but this is something that I learnt and thought of sharing with the people that I love the most and that's our ummah. I am not a good muslim, please don't judge me because if you really wanna know the beauty of Islam, learn the holy scripture, Quran and not its believers.

I really don't know how to say this but here we go. I am just a human who constantly makes mistakes eventho I sought refuge and forgiveness from Allah over and over again. Coming to the important part of this post, we don't have much power and hold to say that we are practicing Muslims if we get inspired by others but not Allah and our Prophet Muhammad SAW. I am not criticizing anyone as I clearly talk about myself, for me to realize and for you to think.

How many times do we get inspired by songs when Allah sends us the Quran? How many times do we thank our idols for showing the best of manners when Allah sends Prophet Muhammad as the best example for ummah and all humanity? How many times do we sing any songs in a day but we tend to forget to recite the Quran to save us from Jahannam? How many times do we thank the creation than its Creator? How many times do we text our friends to say hello but we forget to even remember our late relatives who had passed away, waiting for our "hello" by reciting Al-Fatihah.

Allahu, I can continue because I am currently contemplating with these sorts of things. We tend to overlook things which are far more important. I could say that we, Muslims always believe that people who don't have faith are programmed. Look at ourselves, and yes, we pray five-time a day but are we really satisfied with our prayers? Are you satisfied enough to make salah as the only entertainment in your life? Do you thank Allah for blessing you with a great state of mind?

Now, I will say a few things about me. Don't worry! I will talk about myself but please reflect if these are closely related with your life.

I pray 5-time a day. No intention to be riak or whatsoever, please get my point. Please.. But, I still listen to musics and get motivated and inspired by them. I still watch wrestling to entertain myself.

What entertains you more? Music or salah? What takes most of your time? Watching wrestling or salah? You see, this may sound harsh but whether you want to believe it or not, this is the system of Dajjal.

So, are we programmed too? I know you have the answer within yourself.

Sometimes, you feel like you want to return to your deen, you want to have the mercy of Allah, you just want to have faith in Allah for everything. But, you gotta try!

We are mukmins, we are believers, we believe in Allah and the messanger, Prophet Muhammad SAW. And Allah has put that fire inside of your heart that you wanna leave sin, you wanna return to Allah. Especially, when you are so depressed and you feel like you are gonna have no way out of your problems, you need to search deep within yourself and find that fire and light it. You need to understand that Allah blesses us with every single faculty that we need to endure pain, to succeed, to go away from shaytan and gives us guidance for strategy to live the way that pleases Him. Light that fire!

This world is not a game.

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ
(We have created humans in the best of forms)

#reminderforall
#wearenotperfect

#servantsofAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment