Monday, December 16, 2019

Surat Buat AK

Salam.

Alhamdulillah, I have gone for a long time now since my last post. Since my absolute long absence from blogging world, many fondest times and memories I have had, those that I will forever treasure and be grateful for. The most treasured one is of course, the day that I got married (haha screw those people who think that I'd never get married).

Long story short, I am so excited to announce that we're pregnant! We are so blessed to have been given this rezqi so early at this stage of our marriage. Till this day I stay speechless thinking how I got to marry my university sweetheart and planted the first seed to our family. I am truly blessed! Allah outdid Himself when He gave me my wife and now my first child. I couldn't be more thankful! 

Surat buat AK.

Dear AK, please know that you have your dad and mom here waiting patiently to meet you. Parents that will always love you, and a dad that will annoy you for the rest of your life. 

We struggled a lot. Your mom decided to quit her job, and again, Allah helped dad with a huge amount of increment. We're beyond grateful how things are going these past few months. 

It still feels surreal that we will be joining parenthood next year (parents out there, any parenting hacks are welcomed, haha). Many emotions of happiness running through us. And most importantly, we get to be doing this with each other's side. We can't wait to start this new adventure with you. 

Today, you are entering the third and final trimester. We are beyond grateful and blessed to know that we are chosen to be your parents. I know there's no blueprint to parenthood but we promise you we will give everyting we've got and do the best we can to help you navigate through life.

Speaking about your mom, the bump as you're getting bigger and healthier. Mom is positively enjoying and embracing all the beautiful changes to her body that come with this new journey. Your mom does an amazing job. She's phenomenal! I promise you will love her as much as I do. 

Please stay healthy, child! It is just 12 weeks more. We love you and can't wait to meet you. Xx

WE'RE SO READY!
- Daddy, 16th Dec 2019
P/s: ibu is preparing dinner. I swear I helped a bit 🤭😂


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Rahmat! Happy for you and your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulullah. Huge amount of increment. Ada mkn2

    ReplyDelete