This is going to be a long post. If you do not wish to continue, please click the close button on your top right side. Thank you.
It seems to me that I have a little unfinished business here. Ijaz which is one of my housemates asked me to blog about our home and I am about to fulfill it. So Jaz, your wish is granted. HAHA..
Before I had arrived here, I was completely excited and thought how I will be going to kick some asses. Then, I entered my college and my first impression was "Oh My! This is SO small..". It screwed everything. I bet you guys that my school was 5-6 bigger that this college. I thought I will be lost in this rather huge college but NO I did not and thank God for that.
After that, time to look for my hostel and YES I lost for finding it. It was so far far away and the best part was I had to stay in an old apartment! I said to my mum " Can I get more worst than this? I am paying RM160 per month for this?" You guys must thought exactly like myself, weren't you my 702 housemates? HAHA..
Enough for some babbling, Before I introduce to you my freaking damn hot housemates, I just want to convince my honest and real thoughts when I first stepped to Cheras. I prefer this as my memories entering the college.
1. A very first day, everybody sat together and it was quite bloody hell silence. What you guys did was AWKWARD. You wanted to pee? Awkward. You wanted to eat? Awkward. You wanted to fart? Awkward. Hold it on until your anus fully covered by shit. HAHA..
2. On the same day at night, everybody was standing outside to view the highways which our hostel on the 7th floor. It was so funny to get everybody tried to space the place like a complete idiot. Then, I went to my room, took a pillow, covered my face, laid on bed and laughed out loud. Considered that 8 people wanted to space it. Idiot Idiot. HAHAHA..
3. I was afraid to poops. This was so tragic when I had to hold it until late at night when everybody's sleeping. Hey! Of course you will be ashamed when you entered the toilet and came out about 15-20 minutes with some awesome shit scents.
4. Came to Ramadhan, the best part I think which all of us woke up and had our sahur together. This was my first time and I had a good feeling about it of course.
5. Learned and studied were my favorite time. I can ask questions, opinions, and so much more. We did study dude! And moved to another hostel. Thank God!
Okay I think that is enough before you might get bored for reading too much. Here we go as I have 7 members in my house. They are just awesome in my humble opinion because every moment had tickled me. I abstained not to get amuse by this people but I could not. So here I will be introducing one by one alphabetically.
1. Abdul Muim Mohamed.
You can call him as Muim. He is from Mersing, Johor.
1. He is a good person in and out.
2. Quite humble happens sometimes only.
3. He loves BSB same with myself.
In my opinion, I can get with him because he has something which can get through myself and I like that. He annoys me with his blur attitudes sometimes. Hi Muim? What's up? Do not get mad okay! HAHAHA..
2. Mohammad Firdaus Mohd Rozi.
Can be called as Daus and coming from Desa Petaling, Selangor.
1. A person who will always busy answering account's questions.
2. I can say that he is one of the funniest members in my house.
3. Saving people.
For me, I like when he used to say this to me. " Kau buat la lawak kau, Mat!". HAHAHA.. Sometimes he makes fun of me but I do not care because that makes me laugh actually.
3. Mohammad Sufyan Akif Mohd Salehin.
Can him as Pian will do. He is coming from Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
1. A really kind member with loud-no-voice.
2. Up to date with fashions. Look at the picture.
3. He looks serious but actually he does not.
All in all, what I like about him is that he provides us internet by his broadband. In fact, I am updating this post by using his laptop. Once, he made us laughed badly. Only we knew what had happened. Soooorry Yan. Just joke!. It is good to have one kelantanese in here.
4. Muhammad Amirul Faliq Ibrahim.
Just call him Mirol. He is all away from Kuching, Sarawak.
1. The funniest member in my house.
2. He loves to make everybody sicked and tired.
3. Never been serious when do the talking.
Well, I said he loves to make everybody sickened because of point no. 3. I am the one and only will always get caught with his stuff. Somebody help me please. I might get paranoia with this guy but we all know that he is a good person though.
5. Muhammad Eizzaz Sharif.
Simply been called as Ijaz. Live near to Giant Bt. Caves. Ouh! Come on. Who does not know there? HAHAHA..
1. He attempts to make everybody laughs.
2. Kinda like hot stuff but he does not actually. HAHAHA..
3. Fond to animal as he took care of a couple of hamster.
Basically, he is the one does his job by waking all of us up each and every day. Even though my phone rings loudly, I am dead but he could hear it. That is what I like about him. It is so hard for finding a person which is boy can wake up early. Keep it up Jaz for 2nd semester. HAHAHA.
6. Muhammad Ruzaini Mohd Rosni.
With said we called him as Zaini. Another Johorian from Johor Bahru, Johor.
1. Got to see when he says " whatever!" HAHAHA..
2. As I see, he is one of kind somehow.
3. He has a very flexible face where he can change his face anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Yes, he is funny only in this picture. Ouh! By the way, he is not what this picture views to you. He has been dared by a girl to do so and he took it and finally looked crazy. HAHAHA.
That is all. Sometimes you might wonder which one of them that I closed to? But I tell you what, I do not own the answer because let us see here and I put you into a situation. You and your best friend together and I will provide you choices. Would you rather be the one who will be shot or the one who does the shooting? Do you find the answer? No? Same goes with me here.
As long as I can get through them, it does not matter what happens. What I know about 8-4-A HOUSE does not have owned any problem. No controversy, no crippled and no abusive matters. I just love the way they are and hope our friendship last forever.
8-4-A Members are :