I find these qoutes are simply flawless and the best quotes that I've ever seen.
Plus, I'm adding my own quote.. HAHAHA.. Just for fun.
You have to read this and get used to it. It might help you to face
all the difficulties in your life. It's awesome to know some Historians'
qoute such Einstein and Mother Teresa. They created an easy quote so that
everybody could understand the point.
Here are some quotes..
1. Bill Gates
- If you born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your
2. Swami Vivekananda
- In a day, when you don't come across any problems- you can be
sure that you are traveling in a wrong path.
3. Adolph Hitler
- If you win you need not explain. But if you lose you should not be
there to explain.
4. Alen Strike
- Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so,
you are insulting yourself.
5. Mother Teresa
- If we cannot love the person whom we see, how can we love God,
whom we cannot see?
6. Bonnie Blair
- Winning doesn't always mean being first, winning means you're doing
better than you've done before.
7. Thomas Edison
- I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I discovered there are
1000 ways that can cause failure.
8. Leo Tolstoy
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of
9. Abraham Lincoln
- Believing everybody is dangerous; believing nobody is very
10. Albert Einstein
- If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life,
then it means they had never tried a new thing in their life.
11. Charles Darwin
- Never break 4 things in your life - Trust, Promise, Relation & Heart
because when they break they don't make noise but pains a lot?.
12. William Shakespehere
- Three sentences for getting success:
a) Know more than other.
b) Work more than other.
c) Expect less than other.
- If you realize that you're one of the retarded friends.
Go home and get yourself a LIFE! HAHAHAHA.. =D
Fantastic.. Except mine.. HAHAHA..
Which one do you like the most? All? Including myself?
THANK YOU.. It's such an honor.. HAHAHA..