Friday, December 31, 2010

My Name is Muhammad Rahmat Bin Mohd Hanaffi and You Are?

"It is so awesome to know you".
"Nice to meet you".

Well, a very good day to you and may you be in Allah's guidance.

As you see, those sentences are using by most of people. First one is used when we are about to know our idol or people that we look up to. Or easier way to indicate it when you had admired them for almost a decade and now you get the only chance to talk to them. Second one when you meet anybody than makes no benefit to you. For example, your friend's friend which you never wanted to meet actually.

Next Monday will be the first time for me entering semester 2. I feel so anxious because of certain reasons. It's obviously a big deal for me to tell you about it. It's only because of a thing which really makes no sense. Of course for me, it makes sense.

First, I'm afraid to introduce myself to everyone else in my new class, soon-to-be. Well to be honest, I'm lacking my confidence when do the talking. I don't know why because it's typical of me and it just can not be explained.

Second, surely I am a quite naive novice to make new friends. I really have no clue how to get the conversation started. This thing I wanted to overcome like years ago but I didn't.

Third, I don't want to mention because somebody would mad at me so I keep it silence. HAHA.

It's not a sarcasm for me if you hate me or put me in an inferior people's group who do not deserve to have your intentions. Seriously, I do not like or even wanted any of your intentions. Instead I'm always looking for somebody which is beneficial to be friend with.

Just hate me if you want, ignore me if you think that is the best. I don't give any damn about it. Sometimes, hatred and ignorance provide a good feedback. Try to have it on your way and see the feedback. It's awesome and satisfying. HEH.

Several GETs that should be mentioned.

I must be getting on for next week for the 2nd Semester. I need to know how the subject lessons get about so that I can conquer each and every point on what I've learned. I'm not going to get along with new people fast which is something rarely get across to the new friends

I have to get after geeks if I really want to get ahead and get a move on or I'll be in dread. My temptations tricked me, but I'll get even them. I really need to get into study mood. Besides, I will get nowhere if I follow them.

I hope my new plan gets off to a flying start. Serious thought, I mean I got the wind up when I have realized how close I am for the next Monday to come. Just to get it clear, just apply my best for this semester and I will never ever get into hot water.

I am not looking for to this pathetic lame story telling but let I get it over with.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011. =D

Lastly, I just want to wish Happy New Year for everybody. I apologize if I have made your life miserable. It's never my intention to hurt you in and out. I hope you will accept my apology. I just can't take back on what I've done but the only thing the best I can do is asking for your apology. I AM SO SORRY.

And for those who had done their best to make this year for me a living hell and I do appreciate that. And that makes me believe no word that's coming from your mouth. I never reach to the point of forgiving you. Take that. No.. Just kidding. I forgive you. In fact, I have forgiven you since you were born. :)

I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.

Well, I'm a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser.
The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.

Happy New Year 2011, guys. Hope you will enjoy and have a blast!


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment