Monday, May 9, 2011

Trying To Love

Hello and Assalamualaikum

What's been up? Must be pretty well since I'm doing good here. I am currently listening to my songs by putting the earphone and of course in my ears. Where it'll be then? In your ears? You have to go here and sit next to me so that we can share the ideas what topics should I be sharing with in my blog.

Hudha asked me to update about my holiday. I don't think I have anything to share about it. So, I have decided to make a entry entitled trying to love. So, without further do, let us have this entry starting, shall we? Nevertheless, this won't take long because I'll make it short. Okay?

I have faced two eras. These eras have been my best friends since I was in primary school. I loved it when everyone knew about me and what's more about my eras. So, I just want to share with you guys about it. Well, since this is my blog. I can write or share whatever I want and write how long or short however I want.

Let I bring you to the eras.

The first era was happened when I was in primary school.

 OMG! I love Sarah Raisuddin. Her songs are awesome! Mus, I want to share something to you about Sarah. Did you know? Her song Saat Hilang Cintamu won the Carta Era this week. Yeay! I heard Sarah is going to meet her fans at Selayang Mall. I am SO going to meet her. By the way, have you heard her new song Jangan Kau Mimpi? No? Taik! Look at my wallet. Come on, open it. -2004-

My friends knew that how much I loved Sarah Raisuddin at that time. I think Mus knows better about it because I was sharing a lot about Sarah with him. And the stupid thing was I put her pictures on my wallet. Wahh! So puking people I was at that time. It got even best when I came to watch Sarah's videos on television, my family said " Ouh! Mat, awek kau ek? ". For just letting you know, Sarah has just married with one of the members of Sepah  and my sister was like poor mamat, he wanted to marry Sarah. HAHAHA.

The second era is happening until NOW.

I gotta love that laugh. OMG! Trish Stratus is coming down to the ring. Pehh! Trish Stratus is smoking hot. Come on Trish, kick Mickie's ass. Here we go, Trish delivers Stratusfaction on Monday Night Raw. I want to meet her no matter what. Let me go to Cyber Cafe and learn more about her. " Trish has comfirmed her retirement " on WWE website. What does retirement mean? Mak, what is retire? Are you kidding? How am I going to do without her. It's hard to know anything about her after this. -2006-

It started when I just finished my UPSR. I watched my first WWE then I saw Trish Stratus but I wasn't that fanatic to look at her. But, it has attracted me slowly. Everywhere I turned, they'll say wei, Trish belongs to Mamat laa or even Mat, is Trish doing okay?. I cried on her final match where she won the title for the seventh time. But I know that I am not the only one who loves Trish like hell. There are billions out there who love her even though she is married. Yea! She's married. Are you happy now? HAHAHA.

Okay, get out! I said get out from my eras. Is that so hard to do? Come back here to the year of 2011. Now you know the eras, right? I know it's such an amazing story to share. Being called as Sarah's or even Trish Stratus' lover was like feeling good. I don't know why but it's satisfying. Heh! I can have it in my dream.

The confession of the year is I never had the chance to face the real love. By the way, I don't think for having a lover will make me feel damn well. Love is not all the matters for achieving something in your life. For me, I am happy in the way I am now. We can live without love and for our level now, it's more important to focus in our studies rather than have love.

Credit image to Pooh

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” 
-Winnie The Pooh.

Confuse? You = 100 days, Me = 99 days. So I never have to live without you. It's so seductive and touched. HEH!

And 1 more quote I think the best and funny.

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered. 
"Yes, Piglet?" 
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

HAHAHAHAHA. 
See you next time. Salam.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment